EVC Gives Back
EVALCORP Making a Difference in the Community
Much of our work involves measuring the difference others make. Getting involved and making our own difference is also an important part of who we are as individuals and as a company. Our staff volunteers with community-based organizations and provides evaluation expertise to startup nonprofits. We engage in efforts to support people experiencing homelessness and victims of crime through volunteer activities and fundraising for charitable initiatives.
EVALCORP proudly supports and contributes to local first responders; parent teacher associations; educational scholarships and colleges and universities; youth sports and recreational activities; and the performing arts.
Our employees are also committed to giving back to their communities and engage in a number of activities including:
- Founding and running volunteer alumni associations
- Grant writing assistance for fledgling nonprofits and foundations that help people experiencing homelessness and the previously incarcerated
- Volunteering their time as board members to local nonprofit organizations
- Making charitable donations to local wildlife foundations and rescue groups
- Volunteering at university and County COVID vaccinations hubs
Organizations and foundations that are close to our heart, and with whom we routinely partner with and donate to include:
EVALCORP Rebellion Dogs, Our Winning Coed Softball Team
“EVALCORP, you are providing profound joy for us on Thursday nights. Thank you!”
– David and Rebellion Dogs
“That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially.”
– Karl PearsonGet in Touch