- EVALCORP is a fast-paced measurement & planning consulting firm. We are a highly collaborative team who loves making a difference and we’re hiring persons looking for a growth-oriented career.
- Our Research Associate II’s lead projects, design evaluation plans and data collection tools, conduct complex analyses, write reports, facilitate client meetings, provide evaluation and planning consultation services, and execute other key tasks in alignment with our client projects.
- NOTE: this is a hybrid role (remote & some in office work). We are a highly collaborative and engaged team, and invest in our team member’s growth and development. We are looking for consultants who want to support and contribute to the development of our junior team members.
- We specialize in program evaluation, needs assessment, and strategic planning consulting services. Our primary clients are government agencies and community-based nonprofits.
- Content areas we work within are: criminal justice, public health, mental health, alcohol/other drug prevention, child welfare and education (including 0-5, elementary and secondary ed).
- We are seeking fulltime Research Associate II level consultants who bring project management and staff development skills to the role and authentically share our core values: excellence, diversity, collaboration, and outstanding client service.
- This role requires someone who is able to effectively support multiple projects simultaneously, and manage priorities while delivering highest-quality work. We support ongoing professional development and offer competitive benefits and compensation.
- Develop and execute project workplans
- Manage projects and team members to fulfill on scopes of work
- Develop evaluation plans, data collection tools and strategies
- Facilitate client and team meetings
- Establish and maintain project datasets
- Develop and deliver presentations to diverse stakeholder groups
- Oversee and/or carry out projects start to finish, on time and on budget
- Oversee and/or carry out focus groups, surveys, document and literature reviews
- Conduct quantitative data analyses using SPSS or related software
- Conduct qualitative data analyses
- Summarize data/findings in user-friendly and actionable reports
- Maintain regular communication with others leading projects across firm
- Deliver outstanding client service
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Do what you love to do and are great at – with a stellar team!
- Make an impact – make a difference with agencies delivering front line services in the fields of mental health, public health, criminal justice, and human/social services – providing useful information to support the needs of individuals, families, and communities doing what you’re great at
- Grow and develop – our team continues to grow and elevate personally and professionally
- Competitive pay and benefits: dental, vision & health insurance; PTO; 401K plan; insurance for pets too
This position plays a key role in ensuring project activities are implemented with excellence and integrity, are completed on time, and meet client needs.
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or an applied social science
- 4 or more years of full-time experience conducting evaluation (process and outcome), needs assessments and/or strategic planning projects
- Expertise in project management (multiple projects)
- Proven expertise in quantitative research methods, including analyzing data in SPSS or a related statistical analysis software program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Highly computer proficient (including Microsoft Office 365, internet, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license, access to own transportation
- Preferred: Experience working with non-profits and/or government agency in a measurement role
- Preferred: fluency in Spanish or other non-English language
To Apply: Please submit a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.