EVALCORP is a fast-paced measurement & planning consulting firm (Irvine area of Southern California).
We specialize in program evaluation, needs assessment, and strategic planning consulting services.
Our primary clients are government agencies and community-based nonprofits. Our core content areas include: criminal justice, public health, mental health, alcohol/other drug prevention, child welfare, and education (including 0-5, elementary and secondary ed). We provide outstanding client service through high-quality, utilization-focused reports, and services.
Learn more about us at www.evalcorp.com.
We are seeking multiple fulltime Research Associate II consultants who share our core values (excellence, service, integrity, collaboration).
EVALCORP is seeking experienced Research Associate II’s to lead projects, design evaluation plans and data collection tools, conduct complex analyses, write reports, facilitate client meetings and provide overarching evaluation/needs assessment consultation, and execute other key tasks in alignment with our client projects.
This position plays a key role in ensuring project activities are implemented with excellence and integrity, are completed on time, and meet client needs.
This role requires someone who is able to effectively support multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities while delivering highest-quality work. We are a high-performance team seeking additional team members – we believe in and support ongoing professional development and offer competitive benefits and compensation.
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology, public policy, or an applied social science
- Four or more years of full-time experience conducting evaluation (process and outcome), needs assessments, and/or strategic planning projects
- Expertise in project management (multiple projects)
- Proven expertise in quantitative research methods, including analyzing data in SPSS or a related statistical analysis software program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills a must
- Highly computer proficient (including Microsoft Office 365, internet, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license, access to own transportation
- Experience working in or with a non-profit and/or government agency
- Bilingual and bicultural in Spanish (preferred)
- Facilitate client meetings
- Develop and deliver presentations to diverse stakeholder groups
- Develop and execute project workplans
- Manage projects and team members to fulfill on scopes of work
- Develop evaluation plans, data collection tools, and strategies
- Establish and maintain project datasets
- Oversee and/or carry out projects start-to-finish, on time, and on budget
- Oversee and/or carry out focus groups, surveys, and document and literature reviews
- Conduct quantitative data analyses using SPSS or related software
- Conduct qualitative data analyses
- Summarize data/findings in user-friendly and actionable reports
- Maintain regular communication with others leading projects across firm
- Deliver outstanding client service
Why join our team?
- Do what you love to do and are great at – with a stellar team!
- Make an impact, make a difference with agencies delivering front line services in the fields of mental health, public health, criminal justice, and human/social services – providing useful information to strengthen communities
- Grow and develop
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Dental, vision & health insurance; PTO; 401K plan; insurance for pets too!
To Apply: Please submit a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.