- EVALCORP is a fast-paced evaluation & planning consulting firm. We are a highly collaborative team who loves making a difference and we’re hiring persons looking for a growth-oriented career.
- Our Research Associates participate on project teams and may lead smaller size client projects. This role is essential in supporting projects through a variety of skills ranging from data collection tool development, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, data visualization, and report development.
- NOTE: this is a hybrid role (remote & some in office). We are a highly collaborative and engaged team, and invest in our team member’s growth and development.
- Content areas we work within are: criminal justice, public health, mental health, alcohol/other drug prevention, child welfare and education (including 0-5, elementary and secondary ed).
- We are seeking fulltime Research Associate level consultants who authentically share our core values: excellence, diversity, collaboration, and outstanding client service.
- This role requires someone who is interested in and skilled at working effectively within multiple projects simultaneously.
- We support ongoing professional development and offer competitive benefits and compensation.
- Support teams and project leads in successful implementation of client project workplans
- Develop surveys, focus group, and key stakeholder items
- Support collection of data via interviews, focus groups, surveys
- Maintain and clean project datasets
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data accurately (R, Excel, SPSS)
- Summarize data/findings in user-friendly and actionable reports
- Maintain regular communication with others leading projects across firm
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Participate in client and team meetings (may also lead some meetings)
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Do what you love to do and are great at – with a stellar team!
- Make an impact – we partner with our clients providing useful information to support the needs of individuals, families, and communities
- Grow and develop – our team continues to grow and elevate personally and professionally
- Competitive pay and benefits: dental, vision & health insurance; PTO; 401K plan; insurance for pets too
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or an applied social science
- 2 or more years of full-time experience conducting evaluation (process and outcome), needs assessments and/or strategic planning projects
- Proven expertise in quantitative research methods, including analyzing data in SPSS or a related statistical analysis software program
- Proactive and flexible to meet the needs of clients/projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think critically and reach sound methodological decisions
- Can lay out data (tables, figures, charts, graphs, icons) in ways that accurately reflect findings
- Attention to detail and high levels of organization a must
- Highly computer proficient (including Microsoft Office 365, internet, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license, access to own transportation
- Experience working with non-profits and/or government agency in a measurement role a plus
To Apply: Please submit a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.