➢ Are you a seasoned program evaluator looking for a growth opportunity?
➢ Do you possess excellent project management skills?
➢ Enjoy developing junior staff?
➢ Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data analysis?
➢ Do you value excellence, diversity, service and collaboration?
Then we are looking for you to join our team of professional measurement consultants!
EVALCORP is a fast-paced measurement & planning consulting firm (Irvine area of Southern California).
We specialize in program evaluation, needs assessment, and strategic planning consulting services.
Our primary clients are government agencies and community-based nonprofits. Our core content areas include: criminal justice, public health, mental health, alcohol/other drug prevention, child welfare, and education (including 0-5, elementary and secondary ed). We provide outstanding client service through high-quality, utilization-focused reports, and services.
We are seeking a fulltime Senior Research Associate consultant who share our core values (excellence, service, integrity, collaboration).
We are currently seeking Senior Research Associates (SRA) to design and lead medium to large evaluation, needs assessments, and strategic planning projects for multiple clients. The SRA ensures that project teams deliver the highest-quality consulting services and that products are valid, reliable, and meet clients’ specific needs. The SRA coordinates work across multiple projects so all are completed successfully and efficiently. We are looking for an experienced professional who is committed to a consulting career who can handle competing priorities and deadlines effectively.
This role requires someone who is able to effectively support multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities while delivering highest-quality work. We are a high-performance team seeking additional team members – we believe in and support ongoing professional development and offer competitive benefits and compensation.
Learn more about us and our company.
Who we are looking for…?
✓ Critical Thinker. You look at things from all angles and problem-solving excites you. You use your creativity and analytical skills to find a solution efficiently.
✓ Impeccable. You use your organizational skills to ensure no detail is missed and follow-up is routine.
✓ Effective Communicator. Your written and verbal communication skills are outstanding and professional. You are clear, concise and focused. You understand that our clients value easy-to-understand communication.
✓ Self-starter. You enjoy being proactive and seek ways to move things forward.
- PhD or Master’s degree in psychology or an applied social science
- Minimum 5 years of full time senior-level experience in a program evaluation/applied research capacity, including management of project teams
- Measurement and planning consulting experience for government and large nonprofit clients
- High proficiency in both quantitative and qualitative research
- High level critical thinking, analytic and pro-active problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage client and staff relationships effectively and positively
- Ability to interpret and share findings with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly computer proficient (including Microsoft Office, SPSS, internet)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Valid driver’s license and access to own transportation
- Design and lead larger and/or complex program evaluation, needs assessments and strategic planning projects
- Develop evaluation plans and project deliverables tailored to clients’ needs.
- Manage and develop client relationships, includes providing regular consulting services and facilitating meetings, trainings and presentations
- Oversee project team work to ensure effective and timely implementation
- Drive and oversee project work, including workplan development and management, data collection, analyses, and report development
- Pro-actively identify and address any issues that could impact project quality, timeliness or client satisfaction
- Edit/proof all final products for projects (e.g., data collection tools, evaluation plans, reports)
- Conduct larger scale data analyses and data collection activities
- Maintain regular communication and coordinate with other project leads in the firm
Required Skills and Abilities
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is highly responsive to client needs
- Flexible and adaptable
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client and firm data and information
- Maintain professional interactions with clients and colleagues
- Actively listen and remember key points from communication with others
- Manage time and work productively and independently
- Work within teams and autonomously
- Follow instructions
- Appropriately take initiative to identify challenges and potential solutions
- Travel to firm office and to client locations (eventually)
Why join our team?
- Do what you love to do and are great at – with a stellar team!
- Make an impact, make a difference with agencies delivering front line services in the fields of mental health, public health, criminal justice, and human/social services – providing useful information to strengthen communities
- Grow and develop
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Dental, vision & health insurance; PTO; 401K plan; insurance for pets too!
Please note – our Senior Research Associate role is not 100% remote. We are a highly collaborative team & invest in our team member’s growth and development. This position is a hybrid (days in office, days work from home).
To Apply: Please submit a current resume and cover letter here.