EVALCORP is a fast-paced, measurement & planning consulting firm located in the Irvine area of Southern California. We specialize in program evaluation, needs assessment and strategic planning consulting services. Our primary clients are government agencies and community-based nonprofits. Our clients work in the following service areas: public health, criminal justice, mental/behavioral health, education, child welfare, and social/human services. Our CORE VALUES are client service, excellence, integrity, collaboration, Positive Mental Attitude (PMA), growth, well-being and resilience.
EVALCORP is seeking a part-time Data Entry Specialist to support our client projects.
A graduate student with flexible hours who is seeking a part-time flexible data entry job would be an ideal candidate. This role will have hours that fluctuate throughout the month (and not require time each business day, as our needs vary week to week). We are looking for someone who has experience conducting data entry accurately and efficiently; is highly organized; and is able to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, statistics, or an applied social science
- Meticulous in entering data, effectively and efficiently
- Critical thinker and high attention to detail
- Highly computer proficient (including Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Able to identify data inconsistencies and keep record of issues to share with the Project Lead
- Adhere to data management and data entry best practices
- Enter survey and other information (quantitative and qualitative) from electronic and paper documents with accuracy and efficiency.
- Identify anomalies and discrepancies observed on surveys/other data collection tools as part of data entry practices.
- Communicate data discrepancies, errors, and/or omissions to Project Lead.
- Save and transfer accurate data files (following data entry) to Project Lead effectively.
Anticipated Time Commitment and Rate: 5-10 hours per week, $22.00/hourly
To Apply: Please send resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.